We serve individuals and businesses in all areas of retirement planning, insurance and employee benefits including:
- Retirement planning - Making the most of your employer-sponsored retirement plans and IRAs. Determining how much you need to retire comfortably. Managing assets before and during retirement.
- Tax management - Making sure you don't pay a penny more than the law requires. Looking for ways to reduce your current and future tax burden. Referring you to qualified tax specialists.
- Estate planning - Reviewing your wills and trusts. Preserving your estate for your intended heirs. Helping with beneficiary designations. Coordinating with your tax and legal advisors.
- Risk management - Reviewing existing insurance policies. Recommending policy changes when appropriate. Finding the best policy for your situation.
- Education funding - Recommending investment and accumulation strategies to help you pay for your children's education.
- Investments - Determining your asset allocation needs. Helping you understand your risk tolerance. Recommending the appropriate investment vehicles to help you reach and exceed your goals.
- Employee and executive benefits - Helping your business attract and retain qualified employees through benefit packages.
- Business and Personal Life and Disability Insurance needs - Helping you and your business analize your needs as they relate to both income and survivor's needs.
Per IRS Circular 230, Cetera Advisor Networks is providing you with the following disclaimer: The information contained herein concerning Federal tax issues is not intended to (and cannot) be used by anyone to avoid IRS penalties. It is intended to support the sale of securities and insurance products. Customers should seek advice based upon their particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor.
Neither Cetera Advisor Networks, nor its Registered Representatives, provide either tax or legal advice. Please consult with your tax accountant or attorney prior to finalizing or implementing any tax or legal strategy